August 01, 2015

"As media sexy as leprosy."

That's how much the media cares about the elderly population. That's how much attention we pay to the elderly: we look at them just enough as not to seem inconsiderate or disrespectful - and then we look away.
    My mission is to find one elderly person who is in need of love, care and a respectable and dignified rest of his/her life. My aim is to give him/her all that he/she needs. Because that is what all of us are worthy of - until the sweet end. We do not come to this earth to start preparing for a lonely death years before it mercifully takes us away.
    I do not yet know how all of this will come to be or who this person will be, but I'm trusting that when I put my intentions out there I will find my way. And one will become two, two will become three, and for as long as I live I will work on multiplying the number.

So if you have some magic up your sleeve, or powers you are not using, don't hesitate to emerge your sweet self with my vision. Let's make the media scream for these sexy elderly human beings.

Love,

C

Feel free to contact me at cgruner.art@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment