February 21, 2016

My family of magic.

Magic is made in an orange pealed, on the frozen water of a crispy winter day. Of a candle-lit breakfast in the midst of dark December rains. A brake in the sun, an unexpected hug - an awakening to the beauty of life.

There are endless dimensions to every moment. In every angle of life. My pockets weigh heavy of magic. My life speaks heavy of its truth. In my family of magic, we had a lot of what everyone goes through. We were lucky, we were blessed, we fought and we divorced. But the sun that shone on our faces, the warmth of those magical moments, are what grew to be the flame of this life. The place from where I shine through. For beauty cannot reach us, if beauty is not what we see. And magic cannot be reality, if magic is not what we believe.

In my family of magic, life is what we had. And magic where its dimensions were made.


To mamma, pappa, Tofi and Fredi.


Love you all,

Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment