September 28, 2015

She's cold as ice. (Finally.)

I don't care anymore. For once in my life I am able to honestly, sincerely say, that I don't care. I don't care what others do, say, feel, think, choose, are. Anymore. Finally. Finally I've found the place in myself, where I feel safe enough in myself to be able to let my surroundings be exactly what they are. And respect what that 'exactly' is. I finally care so much, that I don't have to care anymore.
    Because what we so often call 'caring' is in reality simple meddling. We "care", so we try to steer our object of this care in the "right" direction. We think, and tell ourselves (and our object), that we do all of this - just because we care. So much. So, so, sooo much. That we only want what's best for our object. And so we meddle. Oh, sorry, we care. But is what we feel is right or best, a definite right or best for our object? Or isn't it right or best only for ourselves and/or in our opinion? (If you really stop and think at this point, you will surely realise that there are as many perceptions of  'right' and 'best' as there are personalities.) So do we then really care about our object, if we don't even care enough to respect what our object feels he/she wants or chooses to be or do?
    So yes, I've finally stopped (this kind of) caring. I can finally love and respect all you guys so much that I won't even care if you think I'm cold as ice for not caring anymore.


Lovelovelove,

C




Follow @carolinagruner on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment