November 18, 2015

But it only happened in my dreams.

Baby, I was afraid to look at you. I was afraid of stepping out into the light. Of leaving my dreams - of entering the world. See baby, I had been dreaming in my solitude. I had been surviving on a reflection, an echo of my dreams. Baby, I had looked so hard, and tried even harder. But I had not achieved what my daydreams brought me. Baby, my solitude was my reality, my dreams what kept me seeing through. And from the peace and warmth I dreamt about, I most often awoke to conflict. Baby, in a constant battle of contradiction, I put faith in stubbornness to turn my worlds around. But I could not manage, my dear, as the decisions were not mine. Yet, I went through it all, my dear. I led the contradiction, I sustained the mirage. I felt the cold of waking up from warmth, the bafflement of my reality. I got so disorientated, my love, between what was and what could be. So I had to plummet into nothing, my love. To descend in between my worlds. I had to start from the beginning, my love. To this time choose my side. Now I live my dreams with you, my love. Now I daydream of reality. Now I live the warmth of love, my love. No more am I cold. You are not only my dream, my love. You are what made my dreams come true.



To S.W.A.



Lovelovelove, my love.

Carolina



No comments:

Post a Comment