November 17, 2015

Leave me rosy cheeks.

I might not have met you yet. I might have spent a lifetime with you. I might have blushed with everything from infatuation to intimidation because of you. You might have made me yell or laugh until my face was red. I might have broken down completely because of you, or simply brushed up against you. I might have read about what you've done, or made you up with my imagination. Be it anyone or none of these, you have and will still affect me. It might just be that you - at this very moment - are reading this, completely oblivious to the power that you hold. Unaware of what simply your existence can awaken in someone. You, all of you, are the source to what is my inspiration. You are what continues to give me the feeling of a life worth living. So however small or insignificant you may think you are - you are not. You have the power to awaken in someone everything you see here. It's you who leave me rosy cheeks. You, and only you.


You are my inspiration.


Love,

Carolina


You are warmly welcome to my art exhibition
"Leave me rosy cheeks"
held at Gumbostrand Konst & Form
Grand opening Saturday 28.11.2015 from 13-15
Exhibition open 27.11.2015-3.1.2016
www.konstoform.fi
Young artist of the month

1 comment:

  1. Delicately written. It gives me the feeling I love to feel when looking forward to attending an important radiant opening. Yeah! See you there and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete