January 16, 2016

For the greatest of courage, is the one of facing oneself.

For the fear that took over, for the heart that broke. For how lost you became, I will make it all count. I will cherish what you've gone through. Make your life my guiding star. Your good has given me my courage, your bad my knowledge of a greater self. And even though you may not know it, you have done what most will never venture. What most will circumvent. You have shown the greatest of courage, you have been the greatest of strengths. You have mended what was a broken heart, you have changed the course of what had become a life. Under a sky of stars you dared accept the truth that lingered. Under a sky of stars you let all be what it needed to be. You faced what was, you tasted your poison. And without blame, without victims, without the escape of explanation, you gathered the courage and you faced yourself. From that moment on all became forgotten. From that moment on a new life had now begun. So for the fear that took over, you have shown the best of courage. For the heart that was broken, you have mended a soul. For how lost you became, you have shown a new dimension. So for all that you've done, for all you never got to, I will make all of it count. I will mend, I will love, I'll show courage, I'll inspire. I will cherish what we've gone through and I'll look to the stars. For in the stars is where I finally found you. In the stars is where you faced yourself.



Greatest of love,

Carolina


No comments:

Post a Comment