January 15, 2016

Yes, I'm happy now.

Hello, my little one. I hear you are on your way now. When and how remains a mystery. But when and how is always worth the wait. I see you in my dreams, my dear. I am holding you already. My anticipation has grown great, my dear. And my love already greater. I almost thought I wouldn't reach this place. I almost thought my destiny was another. But so much can happen in a second, my dear. Life can be changed in a heartbeat. Your father has helped me make it here. Your father's is the love that helped me reach this. His is the love that turned me inside and out. The love I knew I desired. I know not of a kinder soul, than the one of your father, my dear. Of a more caring, gentle and loving heart. He is the greatest man I know, my dear. So strong in his calm, so true in his composure. It did take me some time to make it here, my dear. To make it to where he could see me. But bumps and hurdles are there to be gone through, my dear. Paths for us to follow. So be patient when you arrive, my dear. Be patient and allow for your timing. For you will reach the place that is meant for you. You'll reach it when you get there. Until then, hold on to faith, my dear. Until then, know that we'll be happy. We'll love, we'll laugh, we'll even learn to dance, my dear. For one day we know you'll be there. One day we know you'll be there and come running.



Lovelovelove



No comments:

Post a Comment