July 09, 2015

Imagine love.

I am an idealist. I have been ever since a little girl. Nothing touched me more than listening to John Lennon's "Imagine" and Michael Jackson's "Heal the world". Like them, I just couldn't understand why things couldn't be good. Why we all just couldn't join hands and stop treating eachother and this earth so bad. 
I still don't. And I never will. I will never comprehend the explanation "Just because. It's not realistic!"
We have created a world where kindness is considered weak. Where optimism is considered ignorant and idealism is defined as "unrealistic". How foolish of us to rule out the hope for change. 
Another definition for 'idealist ' is "impractical person". I couldn't care less if it's impractical - I'm still going to paint the world pink. And if we all paint the world pink, it will become pink. That's not ignorant or unrealistic, that's plain logic. And I am a true lover of logic.

Love,

C

(And of course, pink here symbolises the ideal 
thing called 'LOVE'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment