July 06, 2015

Old and grey.

My ultimate goal in life is to be able to contribute - in a big way - in providing the elderly with a life worth living, until the end. A life respected as a human being, not treated as a scary and gray burdon. Death and age is something none of us can escape from, no matter how hard we try to shut our eyes to it and hide the ones reminding us of it away. 
We will never stop needing love around us. We will never stop needing the feeling of being appreciated. We all want to be seen, to be touched, to be loved and cared for. 
I now ask of you to please share your thoughts and feelings with me about what a good and happy elderliness would look like - for you. Please forget about all that we are told is 'possible' or 'impossible'. Forget about the lack of time we nowadays feel we have to take care of our own. Let your heart speak, and visualize what your perfect world would look like when you're old and grey. 
I promise, I will do my best to make those dreams and visions a reality one day. It's what I want to do in life, so that's what I'm going to do in life. 

Please feel free to write to me at cgruner.art@gmail.com

Love and thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment